This specialize BNC cable meets the 6G-SDI (Serial Digital Interface) standards to support 6 Gbps, and maximum resolutions to 4Kx2K (2160P30 YUV 4:2:2) at 30Hz. Higher resolutions MAY be possible with suitable hardware compression using your equipment. The 6G-SDI standard is 100% backward compatible with the SD-SDI, ED-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI specifications (SMPTE 259M, 344M, 292M, 373M, 424M, and the 6G-SDI standard of SMPTE ST-2081), but supports the faster 6Gbps speed needed for tomorrows 4Kx2K video/audio applications. Using 6G-SDI cabling instead of HD-SDI, or 3G-SDI provides the future-proofing you need!
- Meets SMPTE ST-2081 6G-SDI Standards
- Supports to 6 Gbps or better
- Supports: 1080P (All formats to YUV 4:4:4), 10/12-bit 4Kx2K RAW, 10-bit 4Kx2K YUV 4:2:2
- Cable Spec: RG6/U (Solid PURE Copper) 18AWG, Dual Shielded
- Professional quality BNC connector with fully-wrapped shielding end-to-end
- Color: Black, with Blue PVC molded end connectors
- 75 Ohm